Monday 22 March 2010

Pic of the Week . . .

Okay, so it looks like my Pic of the Week may be getting a Monday slot instead of a Friday. I never intended for this to happen - it just . . . happened.

This week's pic is of a dragon. Why? Because I like dragons. They are, after all, the reason why I have a love of fantasy. You can't have a good fantasy without some creature, whether mythological or fantastical, and as a child, I loved both. It saddens me though that none of my recent writing has involved a dragon. I have beasts, but not a horned and winged serpent of any type. I do, however, have ideas that involve them, and I do allude to the fact that they once existed in my fantasy world. So I'm sure, seeing as all my stories are based in the same world, that the future may bring to life a character with wings and horns and that, occasionally, may breath fire - but the latter part is up for debate. Too stereotypical, if you get my meaning.

In the mean time, enjoy this week's Pic . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment