Tuesday 4 October 2011

Slacking With Blog Awards . . .

I must apologise. I've been slacking somewhat when it comes to blogging. I didn't write a post last Tuesday because . . . because . . . erm, I believe it had something to do with four little words that sounded very much like "I Can't Be Bothered!", but don't quote me on that one. It could have been "I'm hot and bothered" (affects writing moods) or "I have a Brotherhood" (social life can often get in the way of blogging - but I don't seem to have one ;D), or maybe even "That couch looks cosy" followed closely by "What's on TV tonight?"

Who knows what they were. It's been a whole week since they influenced me which resulted in no blog post.

Words like "I'll do that in a minute" or "I'll post that next time" can also be an influence when it comes to blogging (and I don't know about you guys, but it appears I'm rather easily influenced by the simplest things). This has resulted in my negligence to fully accept two blog awards which were kindly awarded to me.


The first, "The Versatile Blogger Award" was given to me by E.Arroyo (and I can't help but notice and point out the similarity between her name and one of my favourite artists Luis Royo) over at Chandara Writes.


The second "The Liebster Blog Award" given to me by Kelley over at Between the Bookends.

Now, I may not be following rules here and writing 7 things about myself (I've been blogging for a while now. Most of you will probably know these things anyway, especially when it comes to me being blonde both in hair colour and stupidity. Is it much of a surprise that nothing's changed?) or I may not be officially passing these on (truth is I follow so many wonderful blogs that it's hard to choose just a few to award) but I am adhering to one rule, even though I'm late in doing so.

I am officially thanking both Kelley and E.Arroyo (there's that name again ;D ) for believing that my blog is worthy of such awards. Now, if you haven't already done so, go check out their blogs . . .

5 comments:

  1. Slacker. Keep up with it or I'm, coming round there to sort you out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's sometimes good to get off the treadmill. No excuses needed. My only fear is will I get back on it again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yahoo! Blog awards are fun. i also cheated when accepting these, but I thin kit's okay. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the awards! I already follow and love Kelley's blog, and I will definitely check out Chandara Writes!

    ReplyDelete