Tuesday 1 August 2017

Fun at London Film and Comic Con . . .


A couple of friends and I toddled off to the London Film and Comic Con at Olympia in London on Saturday. It was so much fun. I love going to these events and seriously getting my geek on. There were so many stalls and I spent far too much money. Plus there was a huge line up of celebrities there that you could see, including Benedict Cumberbatch. You can imagine my excitement! Except, it was to expensive too meet him, and tickets for his talk were sold out.

So I settled for spending neigh on seven hours wandering around and taking pictures - as you can see below. The cosplay that was going on was phenomenal...


 
  This was just half of Olympia.
To the left was a second hall just as big, filled with more geeky surprises.

Below: I think it's obvious...


 


 Saw DC's Bane wandering around a few times...


Assassins' Creed and some tall thing...


To the Bat Mobile...

Deadpool and Loki and a few more...


 


Some prosthetic heads...

 

Mr and Mrs Wonder Woman...


Cosplay competition: Look carefully and you'll see Mary Poppins...


Wash and Jane from Firefly...


 This was as close to Benedict Cumberbatch as we could get. 
They kept him imprisoned behind those walls...


Although I did see a few Doctor Stranges floating around...

 

But the most satifying part of the day? I found Wally...


Roll on Winter London Film and Comic Con...

1 comment: