A while back I felt a little artistic and put together this little Marvel piece. It's done in ink and is A3 size. It took quite a while to do, and I did make a little error (in ink) that put me off it for a while, but I eventually forced myself back and I completed it. I am proud of it, but then I'm biased (and that error still glares are me but I think I hid it well. I'm not telling you where it is).
Anyway, while having a little down time in editing, I decided to put together a DC one too, pictured beneath the first. It's a work in progress, same size and currently in pencil, so any errors can easily be erased. I'll eventually go over it in ink like the first, and when that happens I'll post pictures of the final piece. Hopefully there won't be errors in ink like last time...😠
|DC - work in progress